Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 228-Santa Julia Brut Rose' $12.99 at Vintages in Arlington Heights

My sister and I tasted this wine today at Vintages for the wine tasting of Robert's favorites, the owner at the store, and of course most of wines were very reasonably priced and very good. This sparkling wine is 100% Pinot Noir and was not as sweet when I opened it at home as when I tried it at the wine shop. I drank this sparkler as I watched the New Orleans Saints absolutely destroy the Cardinals. My sister also liked this wine and she is not even a fan of the sparklers. I find this wine a little too dry after all and maybe would pair this wine with the some cheese or fruit to cut some of the dryness. I would not buy this one again, I would actually for the same price point go with the Bitch Bubbly instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment