Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 222-St Christopher 2008 Piesporter Goldtropfchen Riesling Kabinett $7.50 at Binnys

I have tried St Christopher Rieslings before and have really like this wine. I find this German Riesling to be drier than some of the other Rieslings, partly because it is a Kabinett versus a Spatlese. How every this wine was very crisp and fruity. This wine is a crowd pleaser, and I think you could have it at any party and it would be a big hit without costing a lot. I like Rieslings, I find them very versatile with food, and not requiring food at all too. This is great wine year around and I can't see anyone who like Rieslings finding fault with this wine. I would definitely buy this wine again and would recommend it as a good white wine for all occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment