Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 68-Cosecha Tardia Vino Blanco Dulce Natural by Bodega Norton 2008 $12 at Costco

We really like late harvest wines and that is why we bought this wine without trying it first and not on any recommendation. My better half thinks this wine needs to be aged more since it is a late harvest since the aroma and the taste is very weak. I don't think that is the issue. I think this is just a very simple semi-sweet wine with no distinct flavors because it is a blend. This wine is made in Argentina which I don't think is renowned for its sweet wines. I think this is a good wine to bring to a party that you know people are just drinking to drink and do not really care about the quality of the wine. This wine can be drank on its own, like I said there is nothing offensive about the wine, however there is nothing overly pleasing about the wine either. I will not buying this wine again, but would have a glass if a friend had the bottle at their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment