Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 165-Charles and Charles 2008 Rose' Columbia Valley Volume II under $10 at Binnys

The last blog should be day 164 not 168 so we are back on track with Day 165. This is the last of the under $10 Rose' wines that we bought a few weeks back, Thank God. I did not enjoy any of these wines and will never buy a wine based on price or another person's opinion again. This wine is 100% Syrah and is dry to the bone. It is one of those wines that is so acidic that it gives me heartburn. Certain wines are not for certaine people and I think I will stay away from any Rose' without trying the wine first. I have been sick a lot this month and still have difficulty swallowing so I will not be blogging probably on a lot of wine this month. However, fall is here and so most of the wines we will be drinking will be red wines. I have the list of the best wines for 2009 under $15 by Wine Enthusiast and will be trying to find some of those wines.

No comments:

Post a Comment