Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 191-Bitch Bubbly out of Southern Austrailia for under $12.00 at Vintages in Arlington Heights

This wine is a great buy for the holidays and New Years Eve. This wine was the most reasonable bubbly that I have enjoyed for a long time. A pink color this wine has a touch of sweetness that makes it very easy to drink on its own. The person pouring the wine, knowing I am a big fan of the Sparkling Shiraz, knew I would like this wine. I honestly can't imagine anyone not liking this wine, it is truly light and fun. It is not overly sweet like a Moscato d'Asti, however is not as dry as a rose' Champagne. I would buy this wine by the case, however I am sure this is not going to last long at the wine shop at this price. I will continue to look for this wine on the horizon, I only bought 2 bottles of it and one is already gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment