Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 186-Stefano Farina Italia-Moscato d'Asti under $20.00 per bottle

My better half loved this wine because he loves Moscato d'Asti. I found this wine to be very sweet as most Moscato d'Asti's are, but not unpleasant. The wine was a good sparkler with good fruit flavors on the nose and the palate. I find most Moscato d'Asti similar to others we have tasted and really have a hard time distinguishing this one from another Moscato d'Asti, however it was a huge hit with my in-laws and the bottle was finished in less than 30 minutes. This type of wine is the wine you bring to non-wine drinkers, almost all think it tastes like sparkling juice.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there every one, here every person is sharing these familiarity,
    therefore it's good to read this blog, and I used to visit this blog everyday.

    Here is my web blog: model peeing

    ReplyDelete