Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 183-Medici Lambrusco Bianco $4.99 at Trader Joe's

My son had his 2 nd birthday at Moretti's this weekend so my better half's family came in from McComb, Il which is about 4 hrs away. His sister and boyfriend came up a day early and we agreed to have them sleep over at our house. Needless to say, we opened up a few bottles of wine to celebrate our first overnight guests. This wine is a semi sweet, semi-sparkler and was at best ok, but for the price and for guests that don' t really care about wine quality it was fine. This wine had no distinct fruit flavors, and really could be used for mimosas. I would not buy this wine again because there a lot of lambruscos that I like a lot more for $3 more, but if I am making mimosas where the wine is not that important I would go with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment