Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 145-Apricot Wine by Lynfred Winery for $10

This wine is 100% apricots so you need to like apricots in order to like this wine. I am not a huge fan of apricots, and I think this wine is ok. I would not buy this wine again, because I like the sparkling apricot much better, and I feel this wine is a litte to heave and would do better spritzed with seltzer water. The reason the blog has been so limited this month is that a lot of the wines we have been drinking recently are repeats, and since we are moving at the end of the month, we are trying not to buy more wine, because then we would have to move the wine. Back to the Apricot wine, a definite change of pace from the typical berry wines, and a well made wine for someone who likes apricots.

No comments:

Post a Comment