Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 139-Emeri De Bortoli Pink Moscato at Vintages for $12.99

We tried this wine at the free wine tasting at Vintages last Sunday of Wines from Down Under. This wine is the first Moscato that we have ever tried from Austrailia. This light pink sparkler is delicious and light. I am glad that I bought 2 bottles of the wine. It is slightly sweet, but not as sweet as the Moscato di' Asti from Italy. This wine is a great wine for a girl baby shower, New year's eve, and any other celebration. I am celebrating that I made it to Friday. We were not able to taste a lot of wines at this down under tasting, we had Tyler with us and he does not have the patience to enjoy the atmosphere of a wine tasting yet. This wine was a pleasant surprise and I will consider keeping this wine as a staple in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment