Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 136-Peach Sparkling Wine Demi Sec by Lynfred Winery for $20.00 after case discount

I love the Lynfred Sparkling fruit wines, they are delicious. I have tried all of the fruit sparkling except for the Berry which I plan to drink later this month. This wine is 40% vidal blanc and 60% peach wine, a very interesting combination with a delicious finish. It is like a mimosa, but peach flavored versus orange. This sparkler is only 10% alcohol perfect for drinking earlier in the day with brunch. If you like peaches, and if don't mind the taste of peaches, I would gurantee you would like this wine. I really liked the Peach Wine by Lynfred, which made this wine a very easy sell for me. I would buy this wine by the case, to save the 20% but it is still pricey for a weekly drink, however if you can afford to splurge for a vacation or for a summer party, I would, this sparkler does not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment