Saturday, April 24, 2010

Strawberry Rhubarb Wine by Lynfred Winery for $13.00

This wine came out this month from Lynfred Winery and it has immediately became one of our favorite fruit wines. This wine is less sweet then the Strawberry wine since it is combined with Rhubarb wine, but is really mellow and sweet without being overly so. I would drink this wine chilled on its own, it could be added to some seltzer or some sparkling wine for a Strawberry-Rhubarb bubbly, or with some vodka for a Strawberry Rhubarb Martini. I really like this fruit wine and will give a bottle to my better half's parents since they like sweet wines, and are big fans of Strawberry Rhubarb pie. I will be buying this wine in the future, and happy to know of the last 3 new fruit wines, this one really stood out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment